In It To Win It

Everything's a contest here

Welcome To The Test

Salutations. If you automatically didn’t reference that to Charlotte’s Web, then you’re an uncultured swine. I’m Lina, and on this blog I will post book and movie reviews as well as new vocabulary words on the daily. The primary goal of this blog is to host writing contests every week based of a prompt I give you. This is also an interaction forum, where you can post a topic and people can engage in a conversation with you. While I can understand this may be mundane, if you can’t tell me what ameliorate means, then you don’t have a say.

My favorite books and movies will be revealed as I continue to post, but my basic information includes my age (13) my height (6’1, obviously) and my preferred shoe type (Velcro, simply because I still haven’t mastered tying my shoes) and brand (converse).

P.S (Ameliorate definition: “To make something (bad or unsatisfactory) better.”)

Previous Post

1 Comment

1. teach42 September 28, 2020

Love the humor in your post! And that first paragraph is perfect for a blog 🙂

Two notes for you:
    1) Is there a reason you still have a “Sample Page” on your blog? Is that deliberate?
    2) Your theme would really benefit from Featured Images. The tiles on the front page are intended to have one for each post. When editing your post, you’ll find a featured image block in the lower right in the sidebar. Try setting an image for each post and see how much nicer it looks!